I set up yesterday afternoon without any expectations for the morning since the forecasts were not at all favorable. I spent a good deal of time attempting to improve the collimation of the scope since it had shifted considerably due to a couple of trips to dark skies. Packed up, slept for 2 hours and got up again at 03:00 local to find Jupiter shining brightly and looking very very good! I must have been under a pocket of steady air as this data set is the most consistent and clear set I 've ever acquired! All 45 GB's of it! As a teaser, here is a first, very rough, attempt presented in 120 and 150%. Note that this set was acquired working at approximately f/30 with the actual f/ number soon to follow!